Sunday, March 18, 2012

Google Seach- Eric Chambers

When I entered my name in Google the first thing that came up was an IMDb page for a stuntman named Eric Chambers. He has been in almost 100 movies so that's pretty cool. I don't remember ever Google searching my name before so I wasn't sure what to expect.  The rest of the search results included LinkedIn, MySpace and Facebook. Aside from the stuntman there really wasn't anything too exciting. Google Images were just a bunch of average Joe's and I thought my Facebook picture may have been there but I didn't see it. There were a lot of successful Eric Chambers when I checked out LinkedIn and all of them were from down south somewhere. I guess that my name is pretty common and having the same  name as a stuntman is probably the coolest thing I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment