Sunday, March 11, 2012

Media Fandom 4

Oh boy has time flown with this project.  Since I've presented my practicum project, I have been doing my best to stay just as active on the IMDb message boards.  Thus far I have posted a total of 26 posts.  I am making a plan to engage much more than I usually have by posting at least 1-2 times a day.
As a result of not having posted as much as I normally have, I think I have fallen out of the community a bit.  I say this because I am not constantly going to the board to check the most recent comments on my posts.  Nor have I engaged back as I normally would have prior to this time.


Based on my time constraints in the last week or so, I am curious as to how others on the site so plan their engagement time.  To further examine this, I am going to take a sampling of users and average out what their engagement on the site is within a monthly span.  I think by doing this, I will gather greater evidence as to how active users really are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment