Monday, April 30, 2012

Computerized Devices

Last night, I used a lot of computerized stuff.
1. My phone. I used my smartphone for a whole lot of things: Texting, emailing, internet browsing, gaming, etc. I was on and off my phone all night. I also used it to set an alarm to wake up in the morning.
2. My computer. I used my computer to surf the web, watch a movie, do a little homework, and send some emails.
3. TV. I watched a little TV (HGTV is a quality channel), but I mostly used it in conjunction with:
4. Xbox 360. I played video games for a while last night, both online and off.

Basically, computerized devices are a huge part of my life. My time would be spent a lot differently without them, as shown by how I spent last night - an average Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment