Monday, April 30, 2012

Participation 7 - Caitlin Lundquist

Last evening I kept track of every computerized thing I used.  To start off my evening I was writing a paper for one of my Art History classes using my computer and of course this lead to many other computer uses, like Facebook, Imgur ect. then I was texting one of my friends about some plans we had for the weekend.  Also on my phone I played Words with Friends and some Angry Birds to was time.  Later in the evening I watched a movie and I'm guessing the TV and DVD player ran on some sort of computer, as well as he remote.  I wasn't too surprised about how much I used computer related items because I know that I incorporate them into a lot of aspects in my life.  Overall computerized items make everything easier and that is why I have grown so used to using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment