Monday, April 16, 2012

Yelp - Reviews


It's been a little while since I've posted, so here I go: Posting a review on Yelp. It's a pretty easy process, just search for the place you want to review and write in the box. There are also a few survey questions the site asks you (Is the atmosphere loud?, etc.), and you can choose to answer as many as you want. When you click 'post,' your review is instantly available for all to see. I had a little technical snafu in which all of my reviews were posted to facebook for all to see without me giving permission, but it wasn't too big of a problem. Overall, reviewing on Yelp is a breeze.

Also, other users can review your reviews by marking them as either "useful," "funny" or "cool." Not sure what a cool review is, but at least they let you leave some feedback on other people's opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment