Here is a list of the computerized devices I used yesterday.
(Just a heads up that this list might be quite extensive as I am a Sony Electronics Ambassador and have many electronics that I used yesterday during a demo)
- Alarm Clock
- Electronic Toothbrush w/ timer
- Cell Phone
- Laptop
- PS3
- Xbox
- Television
- Microwave
- S1 Tablet
- Bloggie
- Cybershot Camera
- Walkman
- Elevator
I am fully aware that I am an extremely heavy user of technology and essentially depend upon it to go about my daily life. I probably spend close to 80% (very rough guesstimation) of my awake day using computerized devices. I use my computer for every aspect of school from in-class note taking to out of class homework completion. My free time is taken up by watching television, playing video games on Xbox, PS3, S1 Tablet, or my laptop, social media on my laptop, or talking on my cell phone. Basically, unless I am in the shower/bathroom, walking to class (without a cell phone), athletics, or taking a test, I am using computerized devices. Although I do find my heavy use of technology a bit worrisome, I also believe that technology is the future of humanity and feel that ignoring such devices would be a huge mistake and would not benefit me at all in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment